When you are injured by a medication you were prescribed, you may not know what to do first. We understand that you may feel betrayed by your healthcare professional. The Mobile dangerous drugs lawyers at Lattof & Lattof, P.C., have over 100 years of combined experience helping injury victims.
We can help you seek compensation from all responsible parties, including your healthcare professional and the drug manufacturer. Call us today at (251) 432-6691 to schedule a free consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys.
Representing Drug Injury Victims Nationwide
A single defective drug can cause injuries to thousands or even millions of people, all of whom have a right to get compensation for their suffering. At Lattof & Lattof, we accept dangerous drug cases from every U.S. state, allowing patients to get justice no matter where they live or where the injury occurred. Contact Mobile AL injury office to tell us the details of your case in your free consultation and find out what we can do to help.
We have represented a number of victims who were injured by dangerous drugs and medical products, including:
- Invokana. Invokana and other sodium-glucose cotransporter-2 (SGLT2) inhibitors have been known to cause kidney failure and ketoacidosis, which can place a patient in a diabetic coma that may end in death.
- Proton pump inhibitors. Heartburn medications such as Prilosec, Nexium, Prevacid, Aciphex, Protonix, Zegerid, and Dexilent may cause acute interstitial nephritis and kidney failure.
- Risperdal. Boys and young men taking this schizophrenia drug may suffer gynecomastia, or development of enlarged breast tissue.
- Talcum powder. Women who used Johnson & Johnson’s Baby Powder or other talc-containing products may have suffered ovarian cancer as a result.
- Taxotere. Some women taking this chemotherapy medication have suffered alopecia (permanent hair loss).
- Testosterone replacement therapy. Men may have suffered strokes and heart attacks as a result of taking testosterone supplements.
- Valsartan. Some generic versions of the heart medication, Valsartan, contain cancer-causing contaminants.
We Fight for Justice for Injury Victims Across the U.S.
The makers of medications know how much is at stake if they lose an injury case. They may be ordered to pay all of a patient’s medical bills and lost wages, be forced to pay enormous punitive damages, and suffer a tarnished reputation that can cost the company millions.
As a result, companies fight hard to avoid liability, hiring teams of expensive attorneys and gathering as much evidence as they can to defeat a claim. This is why it is crucial to have a dangerous drug lawyer on your side.
Contact a Dangerous Drug Lawyer Today
In a world where patients are up against corporations with endless resources, our attorneys provide a balance of power. If you have been hurt or have lost a loved one due to a dangerous drug, we can explain your options to you and help you move forward, and we charge no fees unless we make a recovery in your case. Give us a call today at (800) 239-2612 or fill out the quick contact form on this page to begin your free consultation.