Personal Injury Resources
- Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer if I’m Submitting a Claim to Insurance?
- Expert Witnesses in Personal Injury Cases
- Five Things to Know About Car Accident Settlement Agreements
- Four Things to Look for When Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help If You’re Being Blamed for an Accident
- How Alabama Statutes Affect Personal Injury Claims
- How Long Will It Take My Personal Injury Case to Settle?
- How Much is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
- Secrets of Accident Claims Against GEICO Revealed
- Six Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer During a Free Consultation
- Understanding Causation in Personal Injury Cases
- Understanding the Statute of Limitations and Your Personal Injury Case
- What Are Economic Damages?
- What Are Non-Economic Damages?
- What Are the Steps to Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
- What is Loss of Consortium?
- What is Negligence?
Mobile, AL Resources
- Alabama Government Website – Here you can file for unemployment, apply for Medicaid, child support, find a job, as well know more about the Alabama Legislature.
- Citysearch Mobile Site – Look for reviews and recommendations from Citysearch on Mobile. Here you will find from shopping places, restaurants, hotels to nightlife.
- Visit Mobile…Born to Celebrate! – Official Site for leisure travelers, convention and meeting planners, tourism and events in Mobile AL.
- Mobile Wikipedia Page – Information and History about the city of Mobile, Alabama.
- Distraction.gov — The official US Government website for distracted driving.
- National Safety Council — A nonprofit organization whose mission is to save lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities and on the road through leadership, research, education and advocacy.
- US Department of Transportation — Serve the United States by ensuring a fast, safe, efficient, accessible and convenient transportation system that meets our vital national interests and enhances the quality of life of the American people, today and into the future.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration — Dedicated to achieving the highest standards of excellence in motor vehicle and highway safety. It works daily to help prevent crashes and their attendant costs, both human and financial.
Mobile, AL Chiropractors
- Corsentino Chiropractic – 3501 Montlimar Plaza Dr, Mobile, AL 36609
- Mobile Chiropractic Associates – 801 Downtowner Blvd, Mobile, AL 36609
- Discover Chiropractic Center – 1412 Dauphin St, Mobile, AL 36604
- West Mobile Chiropractic PC – 260 Cody Rd S, Mobile, AL 36695
Mobile, AL Physical Therapists
- Grelot Physical Therapy – 5901 Grelot Rd Building B, Suite B, Mobile, AL 36609
- Center for Balance and Rehabilitation – 1220 Azalea Rd, Mobile, AL 36693
- Results Physiotherapy Mobile, Alabama – 3654 Airport Blvd Suite H, Mobile, AL 36608
- The Orthopaedic Group, P. C. – Therapy Clinic – 6144 Airport Blvd, Mobile, AL 36608
Mobile, AL Emergency Rooms
- Mobile Infirmary Emergency Room – 5 Mobile Infirmary Cir, Mobile, AL 36607
- USA Health University Hospital: Emergency Dept – 2451 University Hospital Dr, Mobile, AL 36617
- Springhill Medical Center – 3719 Dauphin St, Mobile, AL 36608
Mobile, AL Courts
- Mobile Municipal Court – 205 Government St, Mobile, AL 36602
- US District Court – 113 St Joseph St, Mobile, AL 36602
- Mobile County Juvenile Court – 2315 Costarides St, Mobile, AL 36617
Mobile, AL Libraries
- Ben May Main Library – 701 Government St, Mobile, AL 36602
- West Regional Library – 5555 Grelot Rd, Mobile, AL 36609
- Monte L. Moorer/Spring Hill Branch – 4 S McGregor Ave, Mobile, AL 36608
- Virginia Dillard Smith/Toulminville Branch – 601 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.